WASTE CONSULTING AND MANAGEMENT
G F Environmental can help set up your recycling programs and continuously work with you to ensure your programs are realistic and working.
We will empower you with knowledge and keep you informed about current industry trends and regulations. We will also provide ongoing training to staff, tenants and management.
We will provide you with resources – brochures, newsletters, signage, videos, website and blog that will help your building reduce waste and save money.
We raise environmental awareness and meet your sustainability needs through education and outreach – waste and recycling signs, environmental presentations to property managers, tenants, staff and building occupants.
A waste audit is an analysis of your building’s daily waste stream.
Waste audits can identify the types of recyclables and waste your building generates and how much can be placed aside for recycling.
- A waste audit is the very first step in setting up your building or organization’s waste reduction program.
- It reveals to you the types of waste you generate and the quantity, thereby allowing you to know the exact materials you should be targeting in order to reduce your waste.
- A waste audit makes it a whole lot easier to identify materials that can be reused or recycled and it also points out materials that should be used less.
- By reducing waste, we preserve natural resources and of course we save money!
GF Environmental offers two options for waste audit:
Basic waste audit and Comprehensive waste audit
Basic waste audit
Weighing of waste and recyclables, handling and visual assessment
Green Forevermore Environmental waste audit involves a hands on approach. We will examine your waste stream by utilizing the following steps:
- Collecting and visually identifying waste streams (waste and recycling)
- Weighing and recording of bags
- Data and diversion rate
- Report – the report covers your existing programs, waste data will also be included. The report will also reveal problem areas and recommendations.
Comprehensive waste audit
Sorting and weighing of recyclables and waste by category.
Green Forevermore Environmental will audit your waste and recycling stream. This involves:
- Weighing labelled bags, recording weights and taking notes.
- Opening labelled bags and weighing every category of waste by type.
- Comprehensive waste audit report detailing the findings and recommendations.
- Waste audit data is included in report
Our comprehensive waste audits meet LEED waste audit requirements.
Waste audits save you money! Learn more